Kingdom Of Chaos Lineage 2 Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Chaos Lineage 2 Private Server

Kingdom Of Chaos

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hola gente / Hi people

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Askaris

Hola gente / Hi people Empty
PostSubject: Hola gente / Hi people   Hola gente / Hi people Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:23 am

Bueno me presento. Soy Askaris miembro del clan ElegidoS. Me gusta el server y la gente que lo compone. Voto todos los día para ayudar a hacer de este server uno de los mñas grandes. Un saludo a todos y muy buen trabajo a los GM´s.

Nos vemos in game.

Good I appear. I am Askaris member of the clan ElegidoS. I like the server and the people who composes it. I vote every day to help to play the role of this server one of the big mas. A greeting to all and very good work to the GM's.

We meet in game.
Back to top Go down
Ender

PostSubject: Re: Hola gente / Hi people   Hola gente / Hi people Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:59 am

Hello Askaris. I vote everyday to but i dont play here.I cant play becouse i dont have time(new job ). I know Gms team and i helping them with website and server promotion. They are realy good guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Arturo

Arturo

PostSubject: Bienvenido.   Hola gente / Hi people Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 2:28 am

Bienvenido al servidor, gracias por el apoyo que estais prestando a la buena marcha de este. Espero que entre todos podamos hacer de el un server ameno y lleno de diversion.

Y no olvidad votar que cuanto mas gente mas cosas para hacer y mas diversion.
Very Happy
Saludos a todos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hola gente / Hi people   Hola gente / Hi people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hola gente / Hi people
Page 1 of 1